Switch from Analogue cameras to a complete IP based CCTV system without touching the infrastructure
The solution herein below will enable you to switch from Analogue cameras to a complete IP based CCTV system without touching the infrastructure and therefore save time and money.
eBridge solution is a well-known solution to utilize & convert the analogue coax cable system in to IP Ethernet system without replacing the traditional coax cables in to Ethernet cables. The challenge was the too many patch cords that needs to be between the switch and the eBridge 8 or 16 channels.
The new solution eliminate the need for too many patch cords and now the new eBridge800E can simply convert 8 coax cables in to a single Ethernet cable connected directly to the switch.
The new solution as attached offer 2 type of connections based on the site previous installation:
- Situation with Many DVRs in the same Rack: each DVR can be replaced with an eBridge800E and then all daisy chained with each other to have a single link connected back to the uplink port on the switch. This saves a lot of cabling requirement. The way of connection can be found in page 1 from the attached diagram.
- Situation with many DVRs in multiple locations: each DVR can be replaced with an eBridge800E and then connected to the nearest switch port. The way of connection can be found in page 2 from the attached diagram.
Key features of eBridge800E:
- 8 X 30W PoE+ injection into each single BNC port over coax cable to the unit next to the camera eBridge100ST. IP Camera can be powered from 1W up to max 25W per port (240W Total PoE Output).
- Each BNC port is 100Mbps rated up to 300 meters.
- 2 X 1GbE Ports to connect to the next eBridge800E and/or nearest switch within 100 meters.
- LINQ enabled and email notification enabled.
- Built in Battery charger for power failover.
- 50° operating Environment.
- UL & CE Listed.
- Made in USA.
- Life Time Warranty.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.